Sunday, October 11, 2009

I need Information on Foreclosures - While trying to Reset Mortgages Also any Information on multiple Mortgage Companies Saying Debt Owed to Them.

Please pass this along.

I need information and varified stories of people getting foreclosed on when they thought their mortgage was being reset. I also very much need information of people getting foreclosed on and afterwards other mortgage companies saying they owe them the mortgage, not the companies who foreclosed on them.

There has been one case I read about someone being foreclosed on but a couple of months later they got a letter saying they owe that full amount to another company, as they were the ones who actually owned the mortgage.

Plus any injustices of banks/mortgages that you know of and out right fraud regarding mortgages, Please contact me.

There is a reason for my needing the information above, which I am not at liberty to say right now.

Please trust me, this is not simply for my information.

you can email me at

sherriequestioningall@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment